Friday, May 18, 2007

Whom are you trying to bullshit Mr Naresh?

The other day I was reading a film magazine. And it carried a news item on Naresh. No, not Attili Sattibabu LKG. I'm talking about Naresh senior, who faded out of the industry, and joined BJP so that at least the cadre would not forget him. According to political circles, he was doing quite well when the BJP was in the power at the centre, and when it was tailing along with the Telugu Desam in the state. And a euphoric Naresh too was in no mood to turn his attention towards the film industry. But, now that the BJP is directionless in the state, and the TDP too distancing itself from it, Naresh seems to have realised that the party has no chance of staging a comeback whatsoever, especially after its disastrous performance in Uttar Pradesh. So, he has turned his attention towards films once again.

And this is what he has to say. "Although I entered politics unexpectedly, (note his words unexpectedly not out of choice), I received good recognition. So, I was away from films. The folks in the Telugu film industry thought I wouldn't do films any more. So, they stopped approaching me. But, acting is my first priority. I've turned my attention away from films a little. Now I want to spend more time in front of the camera."

The point is if he has received good response from the people, why does he want to stray away from politics? Two, who was interested in him, that warrants him to give an explanation? Three, how can he turn his attention away from politics a little and spend more time in films? If you turn your attention a little from politics, it means you devote little attention to films and not vice versa. Whom are trying to bullshit Mr Naresh? Why don't you admit that BJP is down in the dumps in the state, and that you don't have any hope that the party will be able to stage a comeback. It would have been gracious of you, instead of giving bull like 'I still like politics but I like films more.' Anyway, are there any takers for this not so young man?

2 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc table.
I'll publish them all!
ciccidi@gmail.com

Tom, Dick and Harry said...

Thanks canary for your comments on my blog. I will do the needful

CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEWSROOM