Sunday, August 19, 2007

HANSIKA MOTWANI HAS NO QUALMS ABOUT EXPOSING, IN FACT SHE LOVES IT

ON HER TRYST WITH FILMS
I'm in love with the camera. I eat, sleep and study acting. I'm not threatened by anyone. Age is on my side. I've the talent and am in no hurry.


ON EXPOSING:
In keeping with my role, whatever my director suggests, I'll do. If I play a prostitute, I'll have to expose.


ON HER PERENNIALLY SWEET 16 IMAGE:
No, I'm not 16. But that's what everyone thinks. I don't blame them because for the past four years, most websites haven't changed my age. So, even though I'm 20 years old, people think I'm still 16. But I'm a big girl.



HANSIKA'S FILMOGRAPHY

AS HEROINE
* Aap Kaa Surroor (2007)
* Desamuduru (2006)

AS A CHILD ARTISTE
* Aabra Ka Daabra (2004)
* Hum Kaun Hai (2004)
* Jaago (2004)
* Hawa (2003)
* Koi... Mil Gaya (2003)
* Escape from Taliban (2003)

No comments:

CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEWSROOM