Sunday, August 19, 2007

NISHA KOTHARI UNPLUGGED: I REVEAL BECAUSE I LOOK SEXY IN A SHORT SKIRT OR HOT PANTS


ON HER PROPENSITY TO SHED CLOTHES ON SCREEN
I have a beautiful body and can carry any outfit with grace. If I reveal or do intimate scenes that's only because I am convinced the role needs it. The director has to convince me that the scene is required, and I know that I look sexy and not vulgar donning a short skirt or hot pants.


ON HER CHARACTER GHUNGROO IN RAMGOPAL VARMA KI AAG
It's a very peppy character. She is a tapori who puffs beedi (hopelessly imitating her favourite actor Rajnikanth), drives an autorickshaw (called Laila) and looks after her parents. People are bound to compare this character with Basanti played by Hemaji in Sholay, but though both have the same flavour -- they are entirely different in attitude, and have been treated differently. I am sure people will love me and my character.


ON WORKING WITH SUSHMITA SEN, AJAY DEVGAN, AND EMRAAN HASHMI
There was a time when I would dream of working with these stars and today I am sharing the screen space with them. It is like a dream come true. The best part is that these senior actors make the newcomer feel so comfortable on the sets that you feel you have been working for ages with them.


ON HER LOVE FOR DANCE
You just have to put on the music and I can break into a jig. I love to dance and sometimes when I am feeling low, I put on soft music and dance


ON WHAT SHE LOVES TO DO GENERALLY
I either play video games, work out or catch up with my sleep. I don't party at all. I am a traditional person and like to maintain a low profile. I have a long way to go and I am concentrating only on my work.

No comments:

CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEWSROOM