Tuesday, July 10, 2007

EXCEPT FOR HER REPORTED SMOOCHES WITH UPEN PATEL, WE DON'T HEAR ABOUT TABU AT ALL. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?



Ever wondered why we see so little of this talented actress? She has been so selective about her film roles that it's only rarely that one gets to see a Tabu film. But whenever she does, it's usually an award winning film that she agrees to do. Tabu's stance is simple: "I do films which move me and most of all, the unit and the director should appeal to me."

READ ON

KARAN JOHAR BOWLED OVER BY TABU'S PERFORMANCE IN THE NAMESAKE
Bollywood ace filmmaker Karan Johar is so impressed with Tabu's performance in Mira Nair's The Namesake that he is eager to work with her. "I saw Mira Nair's brilliant film The Namesake in Toronto. Tabu is superb in it. I'll work with her at the earliest opportunity," says Johar.

READ ON

No comments:

CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEWSROOM