Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ME REFUSING TO DO A FILM WITH CHIRANJEEVI? I SHOULD BE MAD: NAYANATARA SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT






Nayanatara is one of the prettiest actresses in the South. And she has done some really wow roles both in Tamil and Telugu. The young would die for a body like hers. And anyone who is popular is inevitably dragged into controversies. But, fortunately, her affair with Simbu has faded away from the public memory, though traces of it are still visible in the Tamil gossip magazines.

But one controversy that she has been silent about for some time now is her reported refusal to do a film with Chiranjeevi, which is currently underway. But now, the actress speaks up and explains it was a figment of gossipmongers' fertile imagination. Says she, "My career in Telugu cinema is still in its formative years. I'm aware of my position in the industry and Chiranjeevi's larger-than-life status. How can I refuse an offer to act with him? The fact is that nobody has still approached me with such an offer! If indeed an opportunity comes my way in the future, I will be the happiest girl to act against the megastar."

So, that puts to rest all the nagging voices, I suppose.

No comments:

CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEWSROOM