Tuesday, July 3, 2007

AARTI CHABRIA SHOOTS OUT HER HOPES AND ASPIRATIONS AFTER THE SUCCESS OF LOKHANDWALA



It's often said in Bollywood that a single hit can do wonders for your career, no matter how many not-so-great films you may have done before. And Aarti Chabria will definitely agree with the statement. Post Shootout at Lokhandwala , the actor has been getting many offers, but this time around, she is taking her time to pick the best of what she's been offered. But what made her opt for a movie that belonged only to the guys? "I knew that Shootout... is a guys' flick, but the moment I heard the story I knew that this film would be different from the rest. And my instincts were not wrong. The kind of response I have got for the role is something that I have never experienced before," she says.

READ ON

No comments:

CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEWSROOM