Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WHERE DOES SAMEERA REDDY WALK OFF TO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? MS REDDY'S DARK SECRETS REVEALED

Recently Sameera Reddy revealed her 'dark' secrets to a television channel. About her nightly doings, that is. She made the rare confession that she walks in her sleep. Which heroine doesn't walk in her sleep, for that matter. But the point is: with whom does she go for a stroll in the middle of the night. She, we've been told, has been going around with a Mumbai-based industrialist, with whom she has been having a love affair for a very long time. But, commitment, you know, takes some time, especially when it comes to heroines.

Why hasn't Sameera made a mark in the Telugu film industry?
Because, it is believed, she is considered a jinx, and whereever she steps in that film is likely to encounter problems.
Wanna know the secret of Sameera's sexy body?
"I wash my body with curd and honey as frequently as I can. I apply lip balm to my lips. I use Christian Dyer Mascara to my eyes. I practice Kathak for fitness. I keep my mind clean and free from all tensions. Eating good food, sleeping sufficiently at nights, listening to music are my activities those keep me healthy. I also swim frequently to keep my body in shape. I apply camphor cream after using apricot scrub. I use very less make up when I'm off screen. That's my secret of happy and healthy life".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do u think you are beautiful????

CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEWSROOM