Sunday, July 1, 2007

ANUSHKA CLAIMS SHE IS QUITE A 'HOT' PERSON IN REAL LIFE TOO


Ask Tollywood heroines which is the best role they have essayed till now, and pat comes the answer -- the film that is ready for release. And ask them why? They say it is very close to their heart, or it resembles their real life. Of course, we know it is all bakwas . They are just saying it to derive mileage for their film. The other day, a newspaperman asked Anushka, how her role would be in Lakshyam, her film opposite Gopichand. "I've put my heart and soul into it," she claimed. But before she could rub others the wrong way, she hastened to add, "Of course, I've liked all my other roles too, but the role in Lakshyam is close to my heart."

She says that "The role is very close to her real life. Whatever I do in real life finds expression in the film. And, even in real life I'm no different either. I am a happy-go-lucky person."

Does she mean to say that she wears all those revealing clothes, for which the film has become famous for in real life too? Those who have been associated with the film say that Anushka looks hot in the film. In fact, too hot for Gopichand to handle.
Says she, "I look pretty in real life too. In films, you should look glamorous so that all the people from the classes to the masses should like me."

Wow that is one confession that we wouldn't forget Anushka. And what does she do to keep her curls and curves in shape? "Nothing in particular, but yes I do yoga," says the sex kitten.

The lady is acting in Don, opposite Nagarjuna, in Okka Mogadu with Balakrishna and another film with Jagapati Babu. In all of them, she is expected to ooze tremendous oomph to make the audience go bonkers. So, wait for the sex goddess to titillate you!!


CHECK OUT THE HOT BABE'S HOT VIDEO

No comments:

CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEWSROOM